JDivorce accurately creates the divorce application. I filed at King County and everything went fine. I liked that I could download the application in WORD format so I could easily make changes later.
The divorce process consists of 3 main steps listed below. Each step in turn has several sub-steps which depend on your situation (e.g. with or without children) and the county where you are filing at. In order to see the detailed process, click on the "Begin Application" button and complete the first questionnaire.
Here's an official divorce application, prepared using JDivorce.
Every minute detail prescribed by your county is incorporated.
The divorce application created uses up to date official forms published by the Washington Courts.
The questions presented to you adjust based on your responses. Sections that do not apply to you are skipped.
JDiovrce helps with all stages, from the initial filing to the finalization.
Your data is kept secure and encrypted beginning from your device, through transit onto our servers in Virginia, USA.
Your data is used exclusively for creating your application. You have the option to delete your data from our servers after you complete your application.
We were able to file application for our divorce in two hours. We saved about $150 compared with similar other online sofware.
JDivorce made the paperwork simpler during a very difficult period in my life.
I liked that JDivorce made this difficult process simpler so my ex and I could file without discussing our private lives with others.
JDivorce protects your information by complying with one of the most comprehensive security standards, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). PCI DSS is a security standard for software that handles customer information. Originally aimed at credit card companies, PCI DSS is now used by all major technology companies handling customer data.
JDivorce uses HTTPS security protocol to securely transfer your information. HTTPS is the global standard in how computer systems safely transmit information through the internet. HTTPS prevents any third party from viewing or modifying your information.
Our data centers are physically located in the Virginia and California, and are compliant with all US privacy laws.
JDivorce generates the complete set of all government forms required. Depending on your situation these would be some or all of the forms from below:
- Case Assignment Area Form and Case Information Cover Sheet (CICS)
- FL All Family 001 Confidential Information
- Certificate of Dissolution-Vital Statistics form
- FL All Family 013 Sealed Confidential Report
- FL Divorce 201 Petition for Divorce (Dissolution)
- FL Divorce 200 Summons: Notice About a Marriage or Domestic Partnership
- FL All Family 140 Parenting Plan 5 copies
- FL All Family 132 Declaration about Public Assistance 5 copies
- FL Divorce 223 Motion for Temporary Family Law Order [ ] and Restraining Order
- FL All Family 011 Sealed Financial Source Documents
- FL All Family 131 Financial Declaration
- FL All Family 135 Declaration
- WSCSS - Worksheets Washington State Child Support Schedule Worksheets
- FL All Family 112 Proof of Mailing or Hand Delivery (for documents after Summons and Petition) 5 copies
- FL All Family 130 Child Support Order 5 copies
- FL Divorce 224 Temporary Family Law Order
- FL All Family 185 Notice of Hearing